Monday, February 25, 2008

Getting Started

The Taste of Salt Lake is a dining club set up to explore new and old restaurants of Salt Lake City. This club is a great way to meet new people and see old friends. It is open to all.
Each month we {John and Dianna} will choose a restaurant to try out. We will post the time and date.

The ground rules
1. You must RSVP {post a comment} by Monday 6:00 pm to let us know if you will be dining with us.
2. You must be 18 years or older {no kids}
3. Cash only. You might need to plan to stop at an ATM before but it will save us a lot of grief.
4. No more than 10 diners per night {that means RSVP quickly}

Out of courtesy to the other diners please be on time and remember good tipping etiquette.
We may add or change the rules as we go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under 18 is too young. But will there be a too old?

Anonymous said...

oh, I hope I'm not too old! I'd love to be included

Anonymous said...

Pick me... pick me. I love to eat, so ummmm can I just have a standing reservation. HA! just kidding. Anyhow, please put me down. - Meegs

mary said...

Deeds how many blogs do you plan on having? I like this Idea, how did the first dinner trun out?